Benefits of Membership
Members participate in ICPCC for both professional and personal reasons. Beyond these reasons, one may also realize the following benefits of membership in the ICPCC:
- Educational opportunities to enhance one's practice skills and the possibility to learn of emerging models of care.
- Networking opportunities.
- Information on employment and training opportunities throughout the world.
- ICPCC membership directory.
- Regional conferences.
- International congress held once every four years.
- Above all, membership in ICPCC invites participation in the ongoing development of the field of pastoral care and counseling in order to enhance the well-being of individuals, institutions and systems.